The 7TH PAN ARAB PAIN MANAGEMENT CONGRESS AND 3RD MENA PAIN & ANESTHESIA CONGRESS MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA
Has Been Postponed
The Congress Secretariat accepts the following payment methods: Visa and MasterCard or a bank transfer by using the below details:
Account Name: INFOMED INTERNATIONAL FOR EVENTS S.A.R.L (DMCC BRANCH)
Bank Name : Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Bank address: P.O. Box 313 Abu Dhabi
Current account: 18942826
SWIFT Code: ABDIAEADXXX
Registration will only become effective once the registration form and payment have been received by the Congress Secretariat. Every participant who has completed the registration process will receive a registration number and a confirmation of registration.
Registration and payment deadline for presenting authors: February 19, 2020.
Book your seat now and Join us in Dubai!
What is included?
Access To The Opening Ceremony
Access To The Scientific Sessions
Access To The Exhibition Area
Certificate of Attendance
Coffee Breaks & Lunches
Visas & Invitation Letters
It is the responsibility of the delegates to ensure that they have obtained a valid visa and travel documentation for themselves and any accompanying persons, in order to attend the Congress.
More information about visas and travel to UAE can be found on Emirates official website: http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/uae_visas.aspx
You can obtain your invitation letter once you register & pay the registration dues. Please note that this letter is only accessible to participants who have paid their registration.
Please note that this letter is only accessible to participants who have paid their registration.
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the discussion of the future of Pain Management in Dubai
Cancellation & Change Policy
- Participants who cancel their registration before 19 February 2020 will receive a 75% refund of the amount paid.
- No refund will be made under any circumstances for cancellations received on or after 19 February 2020.
- In the event of cancellations of speakers or other changes in the Congress program, no full or partial refund of the registration fee can be made.
- Currency exchange charges fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Refunds will be processed after the Congress. Refunds can only be made via the original payment method.